RPC Inc. (RES) PT Raised to $3.50 at Citi
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Citi analyst Scott Gruber raised the price target on RPC Inc. (NYSE: RES) to $3.50 (from $3.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JD.Com (H-Shares) (9618:HK) (JD) PT Lowered to HK$378 at Nomura/Instinet
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (TCS:IN) PT Raised to INR3,140 at Nomura/Instinet
- MTY Food Group Inc. (MTY:CN) (MTYFF) PT Raised to Cdn$58 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!