RBC Capital Downgrades ResMed (RMD) to Sector Perform
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
RBC Capital analyst Craig Wong-Pan downgraded ResMed (NYSE: RMD) from Outperform to Sector Perform with a price target of $252.00 (from $246.00).
Shares of ResMed closed at $240.85 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Clover Biopharmaceuticals Ltd (2197:HK) to Neutral
- O-Film Tech Co Ltd. (002456:CH) PT Lowered to RMB4.58 at Credit Suisse
- JPMorgan Downgrades MMG Ltd. (1208:HK) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!