QuickLogic (QUIK) PT Raised to $12 at Roth Capital
- S&P 500 ends down as jobs data rekindles rate hike fear
- U.S. Adds 528,000 Jobs in July, Topping Estimates
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) (BRK-B) Posts Strong Operating Results Even As Buyback, Equity Buying Slows
- Amazon (AMZN) to Buy iRobot (IRBT) for $1.7 Billion
- Block (SQ) Stock Falls Despite Earnings Beat, Analysts Remain Positive
Roth Capital analyst Seju Desilva raised the price target on QuickLogic (NASDAQ: QUIK) to $12.00 (from $8.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hyzon Motors Tumbles After Announcing Investigation into China Operations
- Gail (India) Ltd. (GAIL:IN) (GAILF) PT Lowered to INR160 at Credit Suisse
- Credit Suisse Upgrades China Communications Services Corp (552:HK) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!