Quanta Services (PWR) PT Raised to $139 at UBS
- Futures flat on worries over supply chain disruptions; Netflix falls
- Netflix (NFLX) Beats Estimates but Shares Slip on Conservative 4Q Net Adds Outlook, Analysts Mostly Positive and Raise Price Targets; Deutsche Bank Downgrades to Hold
- United Airline (UAL) Stock Gains on Smaller-Than-Expected 3Q Loss, Analysts Expect Stronger Recovery in 4Q and 2022
- Micron (MU) Commits to Spend $150 Billion on Memory and R&D Over the Next Decade, Will Build a $7 Billion Plant in Japan and Considers Building a New US Memory Factory
- Dollar steadies, risk appetite boosts Aussie, kiwi
UBS analyst Steven Fisher raised the price target on Quanta Services (NYSE: PWR) to $139.00 (from $122.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Digital Media Solutions (DMS) PT Lowered to $9 at Craig-Hallum
- Pearson PLC (PSON:LN) (PSO) PT Lowered to GBP6.20 at UBS
- Microsoft (MSFT) PT Raised to $375 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!