Qualys (QLYS) PT Lowered to $130 at Wedbush
- Global stocks grind higher on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil losses deepen on U.S. stock build and pandemic fears
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- Euro tiptoes higher ahead of ECB meeting
Wedbush analyst Daniel Ives lowered the price target on Qualys (NASDAQ: QLYS) to $130.00 (from $140.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stephens Upgrades Webster Financial (WBS) to Overweight
- Emergent BioSolutions (EBS) PT Lowered to $67 at Cowen on FDA News
- Oracle (ORCL) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!