Qualtrics (XM) PT Lowered to $45 at BMO Capital
- S&P 500, Dow slip from record highs ahead of earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
BMO Capital analyst Keith Bachman lowered the price target on Qualtrics (NASDAQ: XM) to $45.00 (from $52.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qualtrics (XM) PT Lowered to $38 at BMO Capital
- New Qualtrics Study Reveals What Experiences Employees and Customers Want in the Future of Work
- MTY Food Group Inc. (MTY:CN) (MTYFF) PT Raised to Cdn$58 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!