Qualtrics (XM) PT Lowered to $39 at Barclays
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- No Surprises in President Biden's Reported Capital Gains Proposal, a 28% Rate Looks Most Likely - Goldman Sachs
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
Barclays analyst Raimo Lenschow lowered the price target on Qualtrics (NASDAQ: XM) to $39.00 (from $45.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qualtrics (XM) PT Raised to $54 at Canaccord Genuity
- T&D Holdings Inc (8795:JP) (TDHOY) PT Raised to JPY1,800 at Jefferies
- Mattel Inc. (MAT) PT Raised to $28.50 at DA Davidson on Strong POS Growth Driving Upside
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!