Qualtrics (XM) PT Lowered to $16 at Barclays
- U.S. stocks lower at close of trade; Dow Jones Industrial Average down 1.54%
- Micron Technology (MU) Shares Decline After Revenue, Guidance Misses Expectations
- Nike Shares Down 2% Despite Better Than Expected Q1 Results
- Apple (AAPL) Extends Decline as BofA Downgrades to Neutral on More Balanced Risk/Reward
- Meta Platforms (META) to Freeze Hiring and Restructure Teams - Bloomberg
Barclays analyst Raimo Lenschow lowered the price target on Qualtrics (NASDAQ: XM) to $16.00 (from $30.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Solar (FSLR) 'Uniquely Positioned' to Capitalize on IRA Benefits - Evercore ISI
- ABC Technologies Holdings (ABCT:CN) PT Lowered to Cdn$5.50 at Scotiabank
- Unilever plc (ULVR:LN) (UL) PT Raised to GBP40 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!