QEP Resources (QEP) PT Raised to $3 at Wells Fargo
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Wells Fargo analyst Tom Hughes raised the price target on QEP Resources (NYSE: QEP) to $3.00 (from $2.50) while maintaining a Equal Weight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Page Industries Ltd. (PAG:IN) PT Raised to INR26,500 at Macquarie
- Turkcell (TCELL:TI) (TKC) PT Raised to TRY20.30 at Goldman Sachs
- Jubilant Foodworks Ltd (JUBI:IN) PT Raised to INR4,000 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!