QEP Resources (QEP) PT Raised to $1 at Piper Sandler
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Piper Sandler analyst Mark Lear raised the price target on QEP Resources (NYSE: QEP) to $1.00 (from $0.50) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kloeckner & Co SE (KCO:GR) PT Raised to EUR15.60 at Deutsche Bank
- iA Financial Group (IAG:CN) (IDLLF) PT Raised to Cdn$88 at TD Securities
- IDEXX Laboratories (IDXX) PT Raised to $700 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!