QAD Inc (QADA) PT Raised to $66 at Stifel
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Stifel analyst Brad Reback raised the price target on QAD Inc (NASDAQ: QADA) to $66.00 (from $57.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- swedbank ab (SWEDA:SS) (SWDBF) PT Raised to SEK196 at Deutsche Bank
- SSAB AB (SSABB:SS) (SSAAY) PT Raised to SEK41 at Deutsche Bank
- Outokumpu OYJ (OUT1V:FH) (OUTFF) PT Raised to EUR5.70 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!