Prudential Financial (PRU) PT Raised to $110 at Barclays
- Tech lifts S&P 500, Nasdaq amid inflation, China growth worries
- Zillow (ZG) Stock Falls on Report Company Paused Home Purchases due to High Demand, a Temporary Halt Yields a Chance for Competitors Says Analyst
- Oil prices ease off highs as U.S. factory data weighs on market
- Chip Shortages are Increasingly Becoming a New Bearish Risk, Inflation Bearish for Consumer Electronics - TFI's Kuo
- Walt Disney (DIS) Stock Slips as Barclays Downgrades Amid Disney+ Growth Slowdown
Barclays analyst Tracy Benguigui raised the price target on Prudential Financial (NYSE: PRU) to $110.00 (from $102.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PGIM Fixed Income announces new head of municipal bond team
- Thales SA (HO:FP) (THLEF) PT Raised to EUR93 at Barclays
- Societe Generale SA (GLE:FP) (SCGLY) PT Raised to EUR25 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!