Prospecta (PRSP) PT Raised to $28 at Cowen
- World stocks on course for sixth month of gains, dollar near 1-mth low
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c, U.S. MAUs Fall 7%, Offers Guidance
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
Cowen analyst Gautam Khanna raised the price target on Prospecta (NYSE: PRSP) to $28.00 (from $26.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $255 at Needham & Company
- S&P Global (SPGI) PT Raised to $475 at Deutsche Bank
- The Carlyle Group LP (CG) PT Raised to $53 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!