ProPetro Holding (PUMP) PT Raised to $11 at Barclays
- Futures muted after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
- Apple (AAPL) May Scrap iPhone Mini Next Year, New Lineup to Focus on Camera Quality, Says Top Analyst
Barclays analyst J. David Anderson raised the price target on ProPetro Holding (NYSE: PUMP) to $11.00 (from $8.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) PT Lowered to $24 at Loop Capital
- Otsuka Corporation (4768:JP) (OSUKF) PT Raised to JPY5,400 at CLSA
- Home Bancshares (HOMB) PT Raised to $29.50 at Piper Sandler
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!