ProLogis (PLD) PT Raised to $140 at CFRA
- Wall Street tumbles as jobs growth cements rate hike bets
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil up 3% to 5-week high on more lift from OPEC+ output cut
CFRA raised its price target on ProLogis (NYSE: PLD) to $140.00 (from $125.00) while maintaining a Strong Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ProLogis (PLD) PT Lowered to $130 at Truist Securities
- Lyft Downgraded at RBC on 'Structural Headwinds', PT Slashed by Nearly 50%
- Monde Nissin Corp (MONDE:PM) PT Lowered to PHP13.20 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!