ProAssurance (PRA) PT Raised to $28 at Piper Sandler
- Wall St edges lower on Fed fears; Tyson Foods slides
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Stocks rally likely over - analysts
- Public Storage (PSA) makes an $11 billion unsolicited offer for Life Storage (LSI)
- Goldman reacts positively to Newmont's new $17 billion bid for Newcrest Mining
- Soft landing already priced in, S&P 500 upside limited from here - Goldman Sachs
Piper Sandler analyst Paul Newsome raised the price target on ProAssurance (NYSE: PRA) to $28.00 (from $26.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Square Enix Holdings (9684:JP) (SQNXF) PT Raised to JPY6,900 at Nomura/Instinet
- Innovent Biologics Inc. (1801:HK) (IVBXF) PT Raised to HK$54.72 at Nomura/Instinet
- Minebea Mitsumi Inc. (6479:JP) (MNBEY) PT Raised to JPY2,300 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!