ProAssurance (PRA) PT Lowered to $23 at Truist Securities
- Wall St edges lower on Fed fears; Tyson Foods slides
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Stocks rally likely over - analysts
- Public Storage (PSA) makes an $11 billion unsolicited offer for Life Storage (LSI)
- Goldman reacts positively to Newmont's new $17 billion bid for Newcrest Mining
- Soft landing already priced in, S&P 500 upside limited from here - Goldman Sachs
Truist Securities analyst Mark Hughes lowered the price target on ProAssurance (NYSE: PRA) to $23.00 (from $25.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Japan Hotel REIT Investment Corporation (8985:JP) (NIPOF) PT Raised to JPY85,000 at Nomura/Instinet
- Hankook Tire Co Ltd (161390:KS) PT Lowered to KRW33,000 at Nomura/Instinet
- Britannia Industries Ltd (BRIT:IN) PT Raised to INR5,350 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!