Premier, Inc. (PINC) PT Raised to $38 at Credit Suisse
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
Credit Suisse analyst A.J. Rice raised the price target on Premier, Inc. (NASDAQ: PINC) to $38.00 (from $35.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Premier Investments Ltd. (PMV:AU) PT Raised to AUD21.40 at Goldman Sachs
- Tate & Lyle Plc (TATE:LN) (TATYY) PT Lowered to GBP9 at Goldman Sachs
- Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (WIT) PT Raised to INR388 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!