Precision Drilling (PDS) PT Raised to $26 at Piper Sandler
- S&P, Nasdaq futures at peaks ahead of crucial inflation report
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q4 EPS by 43c
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- Didi IPO Pricing: Seeking to Raise $4 Billion at Valuation of $62 Billion to $67 Billion, Books Already Fully Covered on First Day
Piper Sandler analyst Ian Macpherson raised the price target on Precision Drilling (NYSE: PDS) to $26.00 (from $18.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Nike (NKE) PT Raised to $174 at BMO Capital After Reporting Highest EBIT Margin in Years
- EssilorLuxottica SA (EL:FP) (ESLOY) PT Raised to EUR170 at Deutsche Bank
- Precision Drilling (PD:CN) (PDS) PT Raised to Cdn$54 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!