Power Integrations (POWI) PT Raised to $108 at Stifel
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Stifel analyst Tore Svanberg raised the price target on Power Integrations (NASDAQ: POWI) to $108.00 (from $105.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- KB Financial Group (105560:KS) (KB) PT Raised to KRW67,500 at Morgan Stanley
- Pirelli & C. S.p.A. (PIRC:IM) (PLLIF) PT Raised to EUR4.80 at Morgan Stanley
- Babcock International Group Plc (BAB:LN) (BCKIF) PT Raised to GBP2.60 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!