Powell Industries (POWL) PT Raised to $39 at Sidoti
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Sidoti analyst John Franzreb raised the price target on Powell Industries (NASDAQ: POWL) to $39.00 (from $36.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) PT Raised to $468 at Stifel Following EPS
- Realtek Semiconductor (2379:TT) PT Raised to NT$769 at Goldman Sachs
- SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Limited (315:HK) (STTFF) PT Lowered to HK$5 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesSidoti & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!