Post Holdings (POST) PT Raised to $117 at Jefferies
- Futures rise ahead of weekly jobless claims data
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
- Dollar holds gains after Fed comments, sterling ticks up after BoE
Jefferies analyst Rob Dickerson raised the price target on Post Holdings (NYSE: POST) to $117.00 (from $106.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Maxar Technologies Ltd (MAXR) to Hold
- Sana Biotechnology (SANA) PT Lowered to $31 at JPMorgan
- Starwood Property Trust (STWD) PT Raised to $27 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!