Plug Power (PLUG) PT Lowered to $47 at JPMorgan
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster lowered the price target on Plug Power (NASDAQ: PLUG) to $47.00 (from $51.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Starts Plug Power (PLUG) at Buy
- CRH Plc. (CRH:ID) (CRH) PT Raised to EUR37 at Goldman Sachs
- PetroChina Co Ltd (H-Shares) (857:HK) (PTR) PT Lowered to HK$5.20 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!