Plug Power (PLUG) PT Lowered to $47 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street dips as strong retail data boosts Treasury yields
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index jumps after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster lowered the price target on Plug Power (NASDAQ: PLUG) to $47.00 (from $51.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Plug Power (PLUG) Announces Expansion to Europe with German Headquarters
- Lundin Mining Corp (LUMI:SS) PT Lowered to SEK85 at Deutsche Bank
- Auto Suppliers: BofA Downgrades Lear (LEA) and Visteon (VC) to Underperform on Valuation, Upgrades Dana (DAN) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!