Plug Power (PLUG) PT Lowered to $43 at RBC Capital
- Wall Street rallies, capping frenetic week with best day of the year
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Soars on Another Robust Quarter Fueled by Monster iPhone and Services Numbers, Analysts Raise PTs
- BofA Raises Inflation Forecasts for 2022, Expects Fed to Hike 7 Times in 2022
- Netflix (NFLX) CEO Hastings Buys ~$20 Million in Stock Following Sell-Off, Ackman's Big Bet
- Oil hits 7-year peak on political risks, supply crunch
RBC Capital analyst Joseph Spak lowered the price target on Plug Power (NASDAQ: PLUG) to $43.00 (from $48.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Susquehanna Starts Plug Power (PLUG) at Positive
- DWS Group GmbH & Co KGaA (DWS:GR) PT Raised to EUR50 at Barclays
- Informa Plc (INF:LN) (IFJPY) PT Raised to GBP6.65 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!