Plexus (PLXS) PT Raised to $101 at Sidoti
- Wall Street dips as data, Fed meeting keep investors wary
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
Sidoti analyst Anja Soderstrom raised the price target on Plexus (NASDAQ: PLXS) to $101.00 (from $94.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Upgrades Aboitiz Power Corporation (AP:PM) (ABZPY) to Outperform
- Macquarie Upgrades Seek Ltd (SEK:AU) (SKLTF) to Outperform
- Lomon Billions Group Co Ltd (002601:CH) PT Raised to RMB53.70 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!