Plantronics (PLT) PT Raised to $15 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster raised the price target on Plantronics (NYSE: PLT) to $15.00 (from $14.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kweichow Moutai Co Ltd (600519:CH) PT Lowered to RMB2,105 at Macquarie
- Ajinomoto (2802:JP) (AJINY) PT Raised to JPY3,100 at CLSA
- SG Holdings Co Ltd (9143:JP) PT Raised to JPY3,585 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!