Piper Sandler Upgrades Truist Financial (TFC) to Overweight
- Wall St opens lower on Fed fears; Tyson Foods slides
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Stocks rally likely over - analysts
- Public Storage (PSA) makes an $11 billion unsolicited offer for Life Storage (LSI)
- Goldman reacts positively to Newmont's new $17 billion bid for Newcrest Mining
- Soft landing already priced in, S&P 500 upside limited from here - Goldman Sachs
Piper Sandler analyst Stephen Scouten upgraded Truist Financial (NYSE: TFC) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $55.00 (from $52.00).
Shares of Truist Financial closed at $43.04 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Upgrades Personalis (PSNL) to Buy
- KeyBanc Upgrades Splunk (SPLK) to Overweight
- Atlantic Equities Upgrades Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (CHD) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!