Piper Sandler Upgrades ProAssurance (PRA) to Overweight
- Tech, megacaps drag Wall St to lower close as big market week kicks off
- Recession EV price wars have started, expected another 15-20% in cuts - Chowdhry
- Johnson & Johnson shares tumble on reports talc unit bankruptcy case dismissed by appeals court
- 'Don't Fight the Fed' is still alive and this week will serve as a reminder - MS Wilson
- Ford to cut prices while 'significantly' increasing Mach-E production amid Tesla cuts
Piper Sandler analyst Paul Newsome upgraded ProAssurance (NYSE: PRA) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $26.00 (from $23.00).
Shares of ProAssurance closed at $22.73 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- R5 Capital Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Sell, 'particularly vulnerable'
- Hyundai Mobis Co Ltd. (012330:KS) PT Lowered to KRW260,000 at Nomura/Instinet
- Bangkok Bank PCL (BBL:TB) (BGKKF) PT Raised to THB180 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!