Piper Sandler Upgrades First Foundation (FFWM) to Overweight
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Piper Sandler analyst Matthew Clark upgraded First Foundation (NASDAQ: FFWM) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $15.00 (from $11.00).
Shares of First Foundation closed at $11.49 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Correction: Moderna (MRNA) PT Raised to $353 at Brookline Capital Markets, Following Clinical Business Update
- Papa John\'s (PZZA) PT Raised to $135 as Oppenheimer Sees SSS Upside
- flatexDEGIRO AG (FTKn:GR) (FNNTF) PT Lowered to EUR140 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!