Piper Sandler Upgrades Coupa Software (COUP) to Overweight
- Wall St set for higher open after Walmart, Home Depot results beat
- Walmart (WMT) Tops Q1 EPS by 48c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Performance Food Group (PFGC) to Acquire Core-Mark (CORE) for $2.5B in Cash and Stock
Piper Sandler analyst Brent Bracelin upgraded Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $315.00 (from $300.00).
Shares of Coupa Software closed at $263.47 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades Palo Alto Networks (PANW) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Rosenblatt Upgrades Snowflake Inc. (SNOW) to Buy
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Upgrades Alliant Energy (LNT) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!