Piper Sandler Upgrades Comerica (CMA) to Overweight
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
Piper Sandler analyst R. Scott Siefers upgraded Comerica (NYSE: CMA) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $94.00 (from $90.00).
Shares of Comerica closed at $81.90 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: B.Riley Upgrades Warrior Met Coal (HCC) to Buy
- Flywire Corporation (FLYW) 'Addresses Customer Payment Pain Points' - Truist
- Moncler SpA (MONC:IM) (MONRY) PT Raised to EUR62.40 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!