Piper Sandler Downgrades Range Resources (RRC) to Neutral
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Piper Sandler analyst Kashy Harrison downgraded Range Resources (NYSE: RRC) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $4.50 (from $6.50).
Shares of Range Resources closed at $3.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baird Downgrades Immunovant (IMVT) to Neutral
- Deliveroo Holdings PLC (ROO:LN) (DROOF) PT Raised to GBP p 440 at Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Clear Secure Inc (YOU) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!