Piper Sandler Downgrades Phillips 66 (PSX) to Neutral
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
Piper Sandler analyst Ryan Todd downgraded Phillips 66 (NYSE: PSX) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $85.00 (from $80.00).
Shares of Phillips 66 closed at $81.54 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades SmileDirectClub Inc. (SDC) to Hold
- TD Securities Downgrades NFI Group Inc. (NFI:CN) to Hold
- Vinci SA (DG:FP) (VCISY) PT Raised to EUR107 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!