Piper Sandler Downgrades Patterson-UTI Energy (PTEN) to Neutral
- Wall St set to open lower on China's anti-lockdown protests; Apple slips
- Apple (AAPL) stock dips on China concerns, analyst notes 'significant iPhone shortages'
- Black Friday frenzy generates record $9.1 billion in online sales - report
- Dollar drops, yuan slumps on COVID unrest in China
- Mega cap tech remains under-owned relative to S&P 500 - Morgan Stanley
Piper Sandler analyst Ian Macpherson downgraded Patterson-UTI Energy (NASDAQ: PTEN) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $22.75 (from $21.00).
Shares of Patterson-UTI Energy closed at $19.08 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades First Solar (FSLR) to Neutral as Easy Money Made
- XPeng (XPEV) PT Lowered to $14 at Deutsche Bank
- Barclays Downgrades Beyond Meat Inc. (BYND) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!