Piper Sandler Downgrades Gulfport Energy (GPOR) to Neutral
- Wall Street extends rally as value stocks bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Piper Sandler analyst Kashy Harrison downgraded Gulfport Energy (NASDAQ: GPOR) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $2.00 (from $5.00).
Shares of Gulfport Energy closed at $1.13 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trimble (TRMB) Slips as Morgan Stanley Downgrades to Underweight
- Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (KNYJY) PT Lowered to EUR74 at Berenberg
- Intesa-Sanpaolo SpA (ISP:IM) (ISNPY) PT Raised to EUR2.25 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!