Piper Sandler Downgrades Columbia Banking System (COLB) to Neutral
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Piper Sandler analyst Matthew Clark downgraded Columbia Banking System (NASDAQ: COLB) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $47.00 (from $43.00).
Shares of Columbia Banking System closed at $48.15 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Canada Downgrades NFI Group Inc. (NFI:CN) to Hold
- Federal Bank Ltd (FB:IN) PT Raised to INR110 at Emkay Global
- IAMGOLD Corp (IMG:CN) (IAG) PT Lowered to Cdn$5 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!