Piper Sandler Downgrades Callon Petroleum (CPE) to Underweight
- Futures little changed after mixed tech earnings, Fed decision in focus
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Dollar stands firm with Fed decision in focus
Piper Sandler analyst Kashy Harrison downgraded Callon Petroleum (NYSE: CPE) from Neutral to Underweight with a price target of $0.50 (from $2.50).
Shares of Callon Petroleum closed at $0.53 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades ResMed (RMD) to Hold Following Survey
- UPDATE: JetBlue Airways (JBLU) PT Lowered to $20 at Stifel, Following Weak CASM Guidance
- UPDATE: Microsoft (MSFT) PT Raised to $340 at BofA Securities on Azure Acceleration
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!