Piper Jaffray Upgrades QEP Resources (QEP) to Overweight
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Piper Jaffray analyst Kashy Harrison upgraded QEP Resources (NYSE: QEP) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $6.00 (from $3.50).
Shares of QEP Resources closed at $3.65 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Solvay SA (SOLB:BB) (SOBS) PT Raised to EUR145 at JPMorgan
- Sage (SGE:LN) (SGGEF) PT Raised to GBP7.20 at JPMorgan
- Ferrovial SA (FER:SM) (FRRVY) PT Raised to EUR28 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!