Piper Jaffray Upgrades CVB Financial (CVBF) to Overweight
- Wall Street declines with Amazon; S&P 500 posts gains for month
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Matthew Clark upgraded CVB Financial (NASDAQ: CVBF) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $25.00 (from $23.00).
Shares of CVB Financial closed at $21.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Upgrades Gibraltar Industries (ROCK) to Overweight on Successful Diversification and Valuation
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Upgrades Power Integrations (POWI) to Outperform
- Anheuser-Busch InBev (ABI:BB) (BUD) PT Lowered to EUR60 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!