Pinnacle West Capital (PNW) PT Raised to $85 at Argus
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Argus analyst David Coleman raised the price target on Pinnacle West Capital (NYSE: PNW) to $85.00 (from $80.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zillow (Z) valuation multiple expected to re-rate higher in H2 2023 - UBS
- Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD:CN) (TD) PT Raised to Cdn$98 at BMO Capital
- Suzuki Motor Corp (7269:JP) (SZKMY) PT Raised to JPY6,000 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!