Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP) PT Lowered to $50 at UBS
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet lowered the price target on Pinnacle Financial Partners (NASDAQ: PNFP) to $50.00 (from $52.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Antibe Therapeutics Inc (ATE:CN) (ATBPF) PT Lowered to $9 at Brookline Capital Markets
- SJM Holdings Ltd (880:HK) (SJMHF) PT Lowered to HK$11.70 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
- nVent Electric (NVT) PT Raised to $40 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!