Pinduoduo Inc. (PDD) PT Lowered to $160 at JPMorgan
- Wall St ends higher, Cisco Systems jumps after forecast
- Cohen Confirms He Sold His Entire Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Stake, Raising Eyebrows
- Cisco (CSCO) Gains as Results, Guidance Signal Supply Constraints are Easing
- Mind Medicine Surges on Connection to Bed Bath & Beyond Whiz Kid Trader Freeman
- This Indicator Signals Apple (AAPL) Stock Could Hit $230 - Bank of America
JPMorgan analyst Andre Chang lowered the price target on Pinduoduo Inc. (NASDAQ: PDD) to $160.00 (from $190.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BJ's Wholesale Club (BJ) Tops Earnings Estimates - Well Positioned in Near and Long-term
- NuScale Power Corporation (SMR) a Unique Opportunity for Investors - Guggenheim
- Growing Margins for First Solar (FSLR), But Concerns Remain for Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!