Phillips 66 (PSX) PT Raised to $96 at Wells Fargo
- Wall St rises on strong earnings, chipmakers fall after Intel outlook
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Wells Fargo analyst Roger Read raised the price target on Phillips 66 (NYSE: PSX) to $96.00 (from $93.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Phillips 66 (PSX) PT Raised to $92 at Piper Sandler
- SAP (SAP:GR) (SAP) PT Raised to EUR144 at Bernstein
- Bank Central Asia Tbk (BBCA:IJ) (PBCRY) PT Lowered to IDR36,500 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!