Phillips 66 (PSX) PT Raised to $92 at Piper Sandler
- Wall Street extends rally as economically sensitive sectors bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices at two-month highs on tight supplies
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Piper Sandler analyst Ryan Todd raised the price target on Phillips 66 (NYSE: PSX) to $92.00 (from $89.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Syros Pharmaceuticals (SYRS) PT Raised to $23 at Roth Capital
- Topaz Energy (TPZ:CN) (TPZEF) PT Raised to Cdn$21.75 at Stifel Canada
- CVS Group Plc. (CVSG:LN) (CVSGF) PT Raised to GBP29 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!