Phillips 66 (PSX) PT Raised to $92 at Piper Sandler
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Piper Sandler analyst Ryan Todd raised the price target on Phillips 66 (NYSE: PSX) to $92.00 (from $89.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exclusive-Oil producer Hilcorp eyes purchase of shut Louisiana refinery -sources
- Jubilant Foodworks Ltd (JUBI:IN) PT Raised to INR4,000 at Macquarie
- Kansai Nerolac Paints Limited (KNPL:IN) PT Lowered to INR670 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!