Phillips 66 (PSX) PT Raised to $80 at Wells Fargo
- Futures inch lower ahead of unemployment, retail sales data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Dollar edges higher with focus on Fed for taper clues
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Upgraded to Outperform at Credit Suisse, Other Analysts Raise PTs Following Bullish Investor Day
Wells Fargo analyst Roger Read raised the price target on Phillips 66 (NYSE: PSX) to $80.00 (from $78.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Phillips 66 (PSX) PT Lowered to $70 at JPMorgan
- Fortinet (FTNT) PT Raised to $335 at BMO Capital
- Avis Budget (CAR) Gains on BofA Upgrade to Buy on Expected Upward Revisions to 2022+ Estimates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!