Phillips 66 (PSX) PT Lowered to $66 at Wells Fargo
- Apple, healthcare stocks lift S&P 500 amid Delta variant worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar languishes, other safe haven currencies shine amid Delta caution
Wells Fargo analyst Roger Read lowered the price target on Phillips 66 (NYSE: PSX) to $66.00 (from $80.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Phillips 66 (PSX) Misses Q2 EPS by 12c
- Engie SA (ENGI:FP) (ENGIY) PT Raised to EUR17.50 at JPMorgan
- Erste Group Bank (EBS:AV) (EBKDY) PT Raised to EUR36 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!