Philips Electronics (PHG) PT Raised to $66.50 at Bernstein
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Bernstein analyst Lisa Bedell Clive raised the price target on Philips Electronics (NYSE: PHG) to $66.50 (from $59.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Semiconductor market in the middle of fundamental bottoming process - Piper Sandler
- BNK Financial Group (138930:KS) PT Raised to KRW7,900 at JPMorgan
- United Spirits Ltd. (UNSP:IN) PT Lowered to INR850 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!