Pentair (PNR) PT Raised to $63 at Stifel
- Wall Street comes off record highs ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar eases slightly with Fed in focus
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones raised the price target on Pentair (NYSE: PNR) to $63.00 (from $62.00) while maintaining a rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pentair (PNR) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- Ascential Plc. (ASCL:LN) (AIAPF) PT Raised to GBP4.50 at Barclays
- Aecon Group Inc. (ARE:CN) (AEGXF) PT Raised to Cdn$24 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!