Pentair (PNR) PT Raised to $46 at Stifel
- Wall Street comes off record highs ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Raytheon (RTX) Gains on Beat-and-Raise, CEO Says Next War Will Be Fought in Cyber Space and Then Outer Space
- Dollar eases slightly with Fed in focus
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones raised the price target on Pentair (NYSE: PNR) to $46.00 (from $44.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pentair (PNR) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- Swedbank (SWEDA:SS) (SWDBY) PT Raised to SEK178 at Societe Generale
- Scotiabank Upgrades Coca Cola Femsa (KOFL:MM) (KOF) to Sector Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!