Pentair (PNR) PT Raised to $44 at Stifel
- Wall Street falls as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones raised the price target on Pentair (NYSE: PNR) to $44.00 (from $40.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Pentair (PNR) Reiterated Underweight but PT Raised to $64 at Morgan Stanley
- Verallia SA (VRLA:FP) PT Raised to EUR44 at Deutsche Bank
- Pentair (PNR) PT Raised to $86 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!